Sunday, December 20, 2015

EEEKit 4-in-1 Office Solution Kit for 8 Inch Tablet


This is the EEEKit 4-in-1 Office Solution Kit For 8 Inch Tablet. It is also available for 7,8,10 inch tablets. This one  is actually from what I saw and now have a true match to the listing.
I was a tad bit skeptical at first due to we have all been burned before. 
This is  only due to the simple fact that along the same online purchasing of any mobile accessory product. Sometimes it's a match others far from what it was described to do. Yet this is a gem that I highly doubt for the very admirable price I would be able to find offline.

 I originally found this one on. I had a good friend of mine in mind to gift this to eventually. He is constantly a on the go busy bee so this would be ideal. Especially due to the one less cord holding him down or having to worry about finding a power outlet. 

This case is really lovely not only to the eye but the feel doesn't feels really well made and thoughtout. It doesn't have that generic manufactured feel which for me personally is a nice touch. I love to be new and different yet have the similar ideals behind the items such as these.




This is the carrying pouch which makes it simple to hold the accessories at all times and not get all scrambled in your carrying cases.



This bluetooth optical mouse is not only lightweight but comfortable to the use. The trimline design is very professional look to your work space.


Bluetooth wireless optical mouse powered by two AAA batteries ( not included ). Adjustable DPI/CPI switched between 800, 1000, 1200, and 1600 DPI.


BallPoint Pen Touch Screen Stylus


Where you see the foam is where the easy adjusting elastic straps where you can attach the Tablet


Wrist Strap


Keyboard & Charging Cable



I get over lookers when I use it at the doctors office, or local barista. They just simply say its sleek and simple to use. Plus the easy to stash away in my messenger bag and pull right back out when needed is a great thing they are all simply amazed at.

I hope to be ordering one for my sister and her newly holiday gifted tablet and like me is never really home and this saves carrying our laptops everywhere. When we just want to keep in touch or get some simple work done on the go. Plus the space saver it not only gives us when were at said café or anywhere space is key. This helps us maximize that issue and get our day going smoothly.





Listed Operation distance: Up to 30 feet. 
~ I Have Not Attempted The Max Distance ~
~Review~

No comments:

Post a Comment