Sunday, November 29, 2015

Duduma Polarized Designer Fashion Sports Sunglasses for Baseball Cycling Fishing Golf Tr62 Superlight Frame (red/black)

Everything in the picture is what it comes with the carry-on bag is a big help. The wipe is great too due to i don't always know where my regular glass microfiber wipe is. They fit well, like everything it takes a while for them to loosen up and "break in". Yet i still don't mind they're tight on me. I have had my share of active glasses that either were too loose or to small after ordering. These are just right for me and the polarized lenses are a bonus. Plus its nice to be active with ones that mimic if you must say the top dollar yet the top dollar ones miss one key.

DURABILITY... I have done the ringer with these and not a crack scratch or miss balance yet. Wow can the high-end ones say that not that I've ever dealt with...







~I Did Receive This Item For Free In Exchange For This Review~

No comments:

Post a Comment