Monday, October 19, 2015

Decoative Pill Box

I have to say just at glance of this item i was in love, due to the fact growing up i had a pill ring. I am not sure they still create those for fun anymore, but I truly loved mine. I  ordered this to give to my sister who takes several different medications, so to have them all in one spot was wonderful. Sure we have all seen the typical days of the week cases, but why not be outside the box!

So when I received this I was beyond pleased. It makes the everyday chore look soo unique and different. Just like I had hoped, when she would have to take her medications, it came off looking like a decorative make up compact not a pill case. Wonderful for on the go as we are on a very regular basis, whether it is to pick up her meds, or just to get groceries it's a true space saver in her purse. Also when people ask her about the case, we look at each other and smile then tell her we can do one better and show them.







**This product was received at a discount for my honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment