Sunday, October 18, 2015

WOD Wear : Crossfit Wrist Wraps

Well I ordered these the other day and wow can I say beyond Prime shipping it felt like only yesterday I placed the order and bam! at my door... I was lucky enough to get them in a pink, so my workout wardrobe would start to see a different color variation to start. I do not know where I've been all this time working out without these comfortable protective straps..
Plus The Description says its to help promote healthy wrists **YAY No More Carpal Tunnel Possibilities**  I am actually wearing them right this moment and typing is soo much more comfortable especially since I'm on a Bluetooth Keyboard and sadly my Bluetooth Mouse Fried, so I'm using the good ole' touchpad. Without these my fingers get so cramped after even a few hours on the computer swapping between the two....


Not to mention this got me wanting to order more from this wonderful company:


  • COMPLETE SATISFACTION BACKED GUARANTEE! WOD Wear wrist wraps are backed by our WOD Wear 100% satisfaction, no-questions-asked, return for any reason whatsoever within 60 days, money-back guarantee! If WOD Wear Wrist Wraps don't exceed your expectations, you get your money back. Period.



Will Post Personal Pics Soon Just Don't Want To Take Them Off Right Now! 






**I Did Receive This Product At A Discount For My Review**


No comments:

Post a Comment