Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sound Intone I65 Kids Headphones with Microphone, For Kids

Wow they fit very well and the folding is a bonus for most of us. Finding a spot to fit everything in its original form is not a easy task while these fold up just like the pic so they fit well in my togo bag. I also am so glad i can finally say i got a pair my nephew wont hijack, they fold so well i doubt he can find them. If he does i know he wont let them go. I am so grateful that i found these since my old school ones I've had forever recently fell and broke, these feel quite sturdy. My niece and nephew love them they are very durable for them to use and even soon will not be able to fight because i am ordering a second pair they love them so much..







~I Did Receive This Item At  A Lovely Discount In Exchange For This Review~

No comments:

Post a Comment