Thursday, October 22, 2015

Foot Love Rechargeable Foot File Pedicure Tool

For those of you who don't know me im the last to get a full on pedicure!! I have alwasy had my reasons ranging from what lotion they may use, how often they change out the towels, etc. My main reason is my feet are very sensitve, callused and wrecked to the naked eye, yet very sensitive nonetheless.. So when i was given the option to try this product out, i couldnt say no. Get the same results, if not better at home, on my own pace. Call me sold! Well ladies, and gentlemen, this thing is amazing. It may be something i next time would do while my headphones are on, but still amazing... I say headphones cause just like some battery operated razors that small buzzing can be annoying to some, so dont hate the product just work around it! I will be posting later my after pics on just one treatment yes my feet may not be as terrible as i  say to you but for me this was life changing!

There Are Key Warnings Listed On The Box And In The Pamplets Inside So Take Warning If Needed:
** If you have Diabetes or Poor Blood Circulation, Skin Conditions, or Any Other Medical Issues Please Consult Your Physician.*\*
* No Red, Irritated, Inflamed, Infected, Or Blistered Skin*
* No Warts, Open Wounds, or Sores*
More Is Listed In Pamphlet Or Just Ask They Are More Then Willing To Help!

~Plus Lifetime Warranty IF REGISTERED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE~


Product On Packaging

Open Product View

Before





**I Received This Product For A Discount In 

Exchange For My Honest Review**

No comments:

Post a Comment