Friday, October 30, 2015

PBN Argan Oil Hair Mask

Well what can I not say about this product, It's absolutely amazing, I honestly can say I am officially getting addicted to Argan Oil. I have been doing research to see if i can offset my usual routine. One week use my tea tree the next argan, just to be safe to say there's no immunity to this lovely ingredient. In the past we were all taught over usage of one product can lead to not so satisfying results. Hence most of us girls switch between a mess of different products, may be of same line, yet still a different version of said product. I also want to mention I also learned this isn't just for us girls. It also works on men too, come on we all know a few men who use just as much product as us. They deserve this too, just make sure you get your own and hide it in case they start to love it too . Not only is the hair up top useful on this with men their facial hair can work as well. For those that grow out long and full beards, we all want to cuddle up to a man who's hair feels like a pillow, not a Brillo pad. So therefore using it in this manner works as well. I am by no means a cosmetologist, but with many years under my belt of having issues with my hair from sensitive skin to the ingredients, to wrong temporary dye, and extensions. I am grateful for a product of this magnitude, but don't just take my word for it make a home spa day of it and let the girls and yourself pamper yourself and try it out, you never know......




.**I Received This Product For A Discount In 


Exchange For My Honest Review**

No comments:

Post a Comment