Friday, October 30, 2015

Nuvita 3 Stage Knife Sharpening System

Well like alot of us we have seen the spindles, stones, and other sharpeners. But there is usually so many steps parts, and headache. Well at last we have a all in one. Sure that phrase still puts bad taste in alot of peoples mouths, it doesn't always mean lazy. For myself i have recently downsized my usual living situation so space saving is key. Alot of others can agree, less space saved for the old style tackle box of sharpener tools is just too much. Do not get me wrong i still own the old style for like float trips and or camping, but at home i dont want all that clutter on my counter. Cooking any meal is enough clutter one more is just  a hassle.. So it is as easy as 1,2,3 done?? Yes and no, depending how you hold and what style knife you are attempting to sharpen. I don't have a fear of knives i actually at one time had a small collective of chef knives i had gotten over the years. So i am very careful, but for others the 3x swipe per step may have better reaction then it did my first time. Yet same breath it could be how far "gone" the said knife could be to most professionals. So there for if you test it with your method, whether thats a slice of wax paper, or a hair so be it. For me the wax paper trick showed another round wouldnt hurt sure it was sharper, but i like mine shiny sharp.  

**But No Matter What Please Keep Out The Reach Of Children !!!!!!!**
Outlets have covers, this does not so keep it out of reach please, and thank you!!!








Aerial View Of 3 Step


Full Side View

**I Received This Product For A Discount In 

Exchange For My Honest Review**

No comments:

Post a Comment