Monday, November 9, 2015

Clear-Ad - Clear Acrylic Brochure Holder

Well for me this one feels a lot more sturdy then I first thought it was going to be . Sure we see these everyday , but does anyone really take time to notice the difference . This for me has held up on many different tasks.

   Like alot of children that get bored at the doctors office, or your work play with these and try to fit whatever they can in them. So for my test i did similar it held blocks, legos, airheads, usb charge boxes, and yet never tipped over. Most of them flip if u put more then 3 of anything in them. Not this one , like the pic thats just 1 hours worth of mail full of thick documents and it didnt tip. Sure the pic you can;t really tell but honestly my dog walked by my desk and didn;t knock it over surprised me.



**I Received This Product For A Discount In 

Exchange For My Honest Review**

No comments:

Post a Comment