Monday, November 9, 2015

HSI PROFESSIONAL #1 SMOOTHING SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER WITH ARGAN OIL

** I ordered these separate but since they are meant to be used together I wrote this post that way**

This shampoo  I will gladly say I'm convinced this is the best shampoo i have used in a long time. Especially with HSI being known for handling color treated and heating tools used in our daily lives. I used to have very fine wavy hair, as i got older it has somewhat thickened, yet i get breakage easily and haven't done anything to it in years. I rarely use a blow dryer so i know that isn't the case, but with my new job I'm sure to use a flat iron more then i usually do (weekends and special events)
   
 So thankfully this shampoo doesn't leave u feeling heavy after use. Normally shampoos seem to kill my hair more then treat, with this one i feel as if i actually washed it. No spaghetti looking after its dry, people are asking me what do i use to have such coif hair.


 As For The Conditioner I have to say I'm glad i tried this one. Especially since its winter coming and i hate to say but heating tools can do you in.

  With this i don't seem to notice a issue, especially since the brand HSI is known by heating tool users which is a added bonus for me. I have semi fine hair and it can cling to anything with the slightest bit of static. I do not currently have that issue with my last holiday party i attended and am truly thankful for that. I will be ordering more of this for friends and family soon to come.



**I Received This Product For A Discount In 

Exchange For My Honest Review**

No comments:

Post a Comment