Monday, November 9, 2015

Luseta Argan Oil Moisture & Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo

Normally this time of year my hair becomes a knotty mess. Thanks to frizz from static in all those blankets and hoodies we need now. But thankfully this has tamed the beast. Not only does Luseta Argan Oil Moisture & Repair, do just that, but leaves your hair shiny and reborn.

 I am new to the whole Argan oil thing, but glad i discovered it when i did. Usually my hair can go limp and greased out to frizz knot city , in a matter of a day or two. Well that has become the past for me especially how the feeling you get when you use this combo is almost like u never want it to rinse out. I do take more time with this then other said prior products, but it sure has lasting effects. I can see less breakage, and the waking up looking like a tornado hit you is gone as well no matter how much i may toss or turn. Thank You Luseta I cant wait to share the love you show us in my future holiday purchases..







**I Received This Product For A Discount In 

Exchange For My Honest Review**

No comments:

Post a Comment