Monday, November 9, 2015

Ezy Fitness Waist Trimmer Ab Belt


Yes it does come out looking like the picture, but for someone who's not an expert in these type of products a simple page of instructions, and or diagram would have been a much appreciated add on.

 I did try this product and i am by far weight issues being between a size 4-6 (30-32) but i do like to keep from that evil "muffin top" from ever peeking over my belt. It was large enough that it was simple to put on but a slight change in the design would go along way. 

Example is that yes its Velcro but a simple little hook like you have in some dress pants to keep it snug would been an amazing saver. I constantly had to readjust to assure myself i had it on tight . I am also wondering if i had a longer midsection if it would have worked better.. Especially the shop photo looking like the man is at least 5'7 same with the woman and sadly I'm just shy of 5'6. I hope that this review could be some use to you if you fall into the same petite category as i do.


Yes it does come out looking like the picture, but for someone who's not an expert in these type of products a simple page of instructions, and or diagram would have been a much appreciated add on. I did try this product and i am by far weight issues being between a size 4-6 (30-32) but i do like to keep from that evil "muffin top" from ever peeking over my belt. It was large enough that it was simple to put on but a slight change in the design would go along wayy. Example is that yes its velcro but a simple little hiook like you have in some dress pants to keep it snug would been an amazing saver. I constantly had to readjust to assure myself i had it on tight . I am also wondering if i had a longer midsection if it would have worked better.. Especially the shop photo looking like the man is at least 5'7 same with the woman and sadly im just shy of 5'6. I hope that this review could be some use to you if you fall into the same petite catergory as i do.







**Yes I Did Receive This Product At A Discount For My Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment