Sunday, November 29, 2015

Magnets Pro - Telescoping Magnet - The Quick and Effective Powerful and Strong Extendable Retrieving Tool

They say all tools are the same, I beg to differ. The bonus on this is the LED slider switch. Not only is it a pain on the back and any other strange contortion you normally have to put your self through. Just to get a dropped nail or bolt, can be back breaking, not to mention hard to see if it rolled away into a empty corner of your garage. For me this has a better reach and hold then most I have encountered in my days. Especially, since I'm petite its not always fun to have to stretch to reach a simple whatever the case may be that you dropped, or slipped out of your reach. Plus the like i said the light is a definitely an added bonus.




~I Did Receive This Item At A Wonderful Discount In Exchange For This Review~



No comments:

Post a Comment